Frequently Asked Questions
We share here part of the common questions about playing at 21GrandCasino. If your question is not answered here, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team.
1. How do I get started playing at 21GrandCasino?
- The first thing you need to do is download our free software. The reason we have a download version casino is because having the software on your computer enables games of much higher quality and speed than can be played on your web browser.
2. How do I download the software, and what do I do next?
- The simple process is explained on our download page. It is only necessary to download once.
- Thereafter, the program is available from your computer's Start menu and/or desktop. The average download time is 8-10 minutes using a standard 56Kbs modem, or 2 minutes with cable and ADSL connections. The minimum system requirements for the software are: Windows Vista/XP/2000/98/NT/95, P166MMX, 32MB RAM, 16-bit color, and 20MB free hard disk space. For optimum results, set your monitor to high color (16 bit) and 600x800 resolutions.
3. How does 21GrandCasino ensure the fairness of its games?
- The honesty and fairness of our games is enabled by a sophisticated random number generator that yields a payout percentage (the percentage of total wins out of total bets). Please visit the "Fair Gaming" page for more information.
4. How does 21GrandCasino protect my privacy?
- 21GrandCasino implements the most robust security measures available, including a Firewall and RSA encryption, to make sure that delicate information remains 100% secure with us. In fact, using your credit card at 21GrandCasino is much safer than using it at your local department store. For more on this topic, please visit the "Security and Privacy" page.
5. How do I deposit money into my account and what are my options?
- First download the 21GrandCasino software, then launch the software and open a Real Money mode account. After you have received your username and password, you are ready to make a deposit into your account. Proceed to the cashier and select your desired deposit method. For a detailed summary of the various deposit methods, please visit the Payment Options page of the Cashier section.
6. How do I withdraw my winnings?
- To withdraw money from your account, launch the Casino software, proceed to the Cashier section, and select Withdraw. To read more about this topic, please visit the Withdrawal page of the Cashier section.
7. How do I chat with a Customer Support Representative?
- Chatting is very simple. This is all you have to do:
- Log in
- Click on the button "Live Chat" that you can find either in the Lobby, in the Cashier or in the Help section.
- Our Customer Support Representatives will assist you.
8. What happens if my Internet connection is cut off while playing?
- 21GrandCasino has an integrated abnormal disconnection handling mechanism that protects the player in the event of a disconnection. If you get disconnected while in the middle of a game and are unable to reconnect to the Casino, you will simply be logged out after a certain period of inactivity. If you were playing Blackjack, Craps, or Video Poker when the disconnection occurred and succeed in reconnecting prior to being logged out, the system will return you to the exact moment when the game was interrupted. If you were playing a game such as Slots and Roulette, where the player does not affect the result of the game after placing his wager, proceed to the Game History section to view your game's outcome.
9. How do I remove a bet if I change my mind?
- In games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and Baccarat, right-click with your mouse on the chips you wish to remove. In Roulette you can also click on the Clear Bet button to remove all of your bets from the table. In Slots and Video Poker, press the Cash Out button to return the coins from the machine to your balance. If other coins remain in the machine, don't worry -- they will be credited to your balance when you exit from the game.
10. Is there a way to view all of my wagers?
- Yes, proceed to the Game History section of the Casino software to view the previous rounds and their results.
Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support staff by email at support@21GrandCasino.com or by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.